Thursday 30 May 2013

Dover Computer College got New Course @ Hand (VIDEO COVERAGE & EDITING)

DOVER COMPUTER COLLEGE

Wow!!!!, this is good news to the Dover's Team,
************ video coverage and editing****************

INTERESTING TO HERE AND ITS CLASSICALLY SWEET TO BE INVOLVED WITH
in what way, your friends had a small compound party and you recorded it, later a day after, been a student of Dover Computer College, you transferred it into your working desktop or laptop,

Edited the video in and exclusive way that your friends watched and triped alot, that got them paying to have a copy,
come check that, apart from money making with such, its always good to know you are good with something, and you are getting good response as well with few "but" or "comma comment"

***************************** Video Editing **************************************
Is now available @ Dover Computer College facebook page click me and like plz!


now back to the Advert zone, 
       To remind you guys of my Five 5 days auction for #13,000, for any course you choose for the complete four months training you choose.
Interesting here 
       Out of 10 forms rendered out for that, i still have four left, i wish this remaining four forms to go before Friday nite tomorrow 31/05/2013

lets take a little look @ the video issue i started today's post with, yeah i and my crew went for a compound Party with one of the College Big Fan Badoo Trophy Blackest Guy Ever Liveth. on my sunday post, like i said the video will be out on Tuesday. it did but due to Nature disturbance (raining), i cant post,

on Tuesday, Trophy's Birthday Video got published on my Facebook wall, the first person to watch was my sweet girlfriend @ Alabama in America, a person of EMILY ALICE MARONEY, She is also my School Big fan too. love you A.E.M.

she rated the video 9.5/10

i was so happy to share and share and share, but bad network to published


 That's it above interesting to watch, i am only trying my best, because i know to my self that no one is perfect, we all are only trying, all we all need to pray and hope for his god's intervention in whatever work we do in good,if you cant watch the Above Video 


And on Wednesday, i did a little Slideshow with the few picks me and my crew snapped that particular day, with the combination of my guy Dizzybaskid's No be fake original Track as the background song.
i will put that on my facebook and you pals will get the link here.





      Now to the skipped daily post about me Dover and my Student, where should i start?
okay Tuesday,
was a day after Nigeria's Public holiday *children's day* me and my student were getting ready to accept new crews due to my #13,000, price to Friday. Seyi was proving to be improving and still stubborn as always, Joker was been more serious than usual times, lady Ganiart to was so mean with PowerPoint that day, madam Hannah been fast has got fed up of power point but cant tell, but me been the main man here, i have to be very sure she is okay with it before i move on.
the presence of Toye was not spotted.that day aswell as Daresco too.


     Wednesday was a party day for us, me, Seyi, Doris and Rasqiesho @ OSBHCO (Ogun State Barbing/Hairdressing Cosmetology Association) monthly wide meeting, the IFEOLUWA ZONE called me to take a Coverage of the event and it was with the conjunction of ABIGAEL and TRIFUNG Cosmetic Companies that the day got to work out well as planned.

The event took up to 3 and 1/2 hour of coverage, i and my drew where there, it was a good one, some errors that got me to be editing than i expect, which i am still editing till now since a day ago due to some other focused work too. few came to school that day                                         that's that for Wednesday.

Thursday today 30/05/2013
TODAY was worky as sometimes always do, i was with Joker to enlighnten her more on my  Powerpoint,and she listened, Damsel Esther had some fun with Corel draw and later switched to Powerpoint too, because they all too want to know Video editing, like i made compulsory for them, Lady hannah was with Lady Ganiart to make her poerpoint too interesting alonside with there master Doris.

Tolu and her brother Seyi, have been with me since day break so they left early.

as always 
HERE YOU ARE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I LOVE YOU ALL I REMAIN MY LITTLE GENTLE SELF
BADOO DOVER
O REP D.C.C
ADVERT TIME, 
TRAINING @ D.C.C NOW COST JUST #13,000 AND THIS OFFER WILL CLOSE BY THIS COMING FRIDAY
 
NO AGE LIMIT PLZ, IF YOU ARE OK WITH ENGLISH READ AND WRITE, THAT'S ALL.
WAOW AM I MAD?
NO AM NOT
AM ONLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH MY MISSION
#EVERY ONE MUST BE A COMPUTER LITERATE#
Courses we offer here:
  • Desktop Publishing Training
  • Graphics Designing Training
  • Photo Editing Training
  • Internet browsing Training (if requested for)
  • Computer Management Training  
  • Computer Appreciation Training
CHOOSE ANY COURSE OF YOUR CHOICE AND CONTACT ME ON +2348166260344 TO BOOK 1 FORM OR 2.

      SURE AND GUARANTEED. IN 4MONTH YOU ARE WITH YOUR CERTIFICATE............. 
THANK YOU.

love you all so much
The school #13,000 for any package you choose is still on till the next 25hour.
tkank you for the visit , please comment your oppinion, check my profile to contact.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome

Unknown said...

Nice :)

Anything Official Video - Dovero ft Feey

watch live on youtube Anything Featuring Feyi aka FEEY a female  upcoming artiste with outstanding Vocal Anything is a ...