Saturday 25 May 2013

Its already sunday fanz Another Halleluyah Day

DOVER COMPUTER COLLEGE

Waow i earlier thought i will not post today because my fast link service was just one

        Here i am again as usual, this place is not for anything else but for me and my students daily activity since i opened it for them.

         Yeah yeah yeah........................ go check my last post.......................... i said that two forms are to be submitted!!!!!! yes! one of the forms have been submitted and that means new character

INTRODUCTION
        WELCOME MR. SEYI TO DOVER COMPUTER WITH YOUR COMMENT ON THE COMMENT BOX with yourselves as ANONYMOUS.

         TODAY's POST AS TO DO WITH WELCOMING OF MR. SEYI AND AS USUAL DAILY MOVIES MY GUYS AND GIRLS HAVE PERFORMED FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS IF YOU COUNTED WELL.

24/052013

      Early in the morning i was sweeping as i always do but you guys just know i always do that. i saw this Big man (seyi) with his Snr Brother to submit their Form and to join the crew immediately that morning,
they both never expected to come and meet a mummy's pet that knows nothing than to sweep in the morning, eat, wash plate and so on.
they passed by me ask Dover's Mom "morning ma please am asking of the Master here ma" I bent down and even increased my mood of sweeping.
Dover's mom " There he his (yoruba language)

     They both turned and looked me up till mill my toe llike (is this my master) (is this my jnr bro Master) hmmmmm.

      Then i raised my head, and composed myself simple" hey big guys wats up, au are you both doing?
we are fine sir says the two, we discuss the bla bla bla bla thing. and his Snr. bro left


     we started our usual thing as  planed for every student,
1. DESKTOP WINDOWS (first three page of the school handout) before anything at all, and has got to do with theory and practical compulsory.

   Back to the matter,

       I and seyi had a very good funny lecture, he his very interesting to teach,i can say it with bold and all my mouth that he have become my next pal, and my next pal dont know anything different from what i know, CONFIRM!!!!!! like Lady Doris will say  #gbam

        Yes Seyi is sharp and ready to learn, very well trained , but fears one person #HER SISTER# WHISPERED THAT


       NOW AS FOR THE EVENING THINGS @ D.C.C
I was happy we had a worky night that has got to do with Microsoft Office Word, i share dtheir page for each and every one including myself too. every one was busy

ATTENDANCE @ 24/05/2013

DOVER
SEYI THE QUESTIONEER
TOLU (D.C.C toolz)
DARESCO
TOYE
DAMSEL ESTHER       --------------> EVERY ONE WORKED ON MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD
LADY JOKER
LADY DORIS
LADY GANIART
SISTER TOYIN
MADAM HANNAH
HEAD TEACHER (I.C.I.S) was present.

PHOTO OF THAT DAY WAS 

Dizzybasskid an upcoming Artiste with Good and Lovely songs to give his fans.

that was all for that day, typing things even in my bedroom, 

25/05/2013

hmmmmm
       The last Saturday of May 2013, day for general sanitation from 7:am till 10:am, before any one can move out to work, that Nigeria for you.
       yeah the day started with me collating the day before typed work by my guys and girls, for like 3 hours i was alone correcting typographic errors and printing them out when also well arranged.
      it all went good in the morning, my ladies Arrived here today during the evening and appropriate time then i was still busy with few laundry, Today was a day of story, you guys can guess the story lover by now (Lady Joker). its about Dover's love life. i did tell them 30% and we resumed to our Daily Activity. 

ATTENDANCE AND PACKAGE WORKED WITH

DOVER - instructing all, may God help me (AMEN)
SEYI THE QUESTIONEER - WINDOWS and extra ordinary Questions
TOLU (D.C.C toolz) - not present
DARESCO - not present
TOYE - M.S POWERPOINT AND COREL DRAW
DAMSEL ESTHER - COREL DRAW (edited the photo of the day)
LADY JOKER - MICROSOFT POWERPOIT
LADY DORIS - MICROSOFT POWERPOINT (instructed Lady Ganiart)
LADY GANIART - MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
SISTER TOYIN - not present(choir tinz)
MADAM HANNAH - MICROSOFT POWERPOINT

PHOTO OF THE DAY

DAMSEL ESTHER TOOK EDITING INTO CONSTANT PRACTICE BUT SHE STILL NEED TO WORK ON COLOR MIXTURE WITH HER EXTRUDE AND CONTOUR EFFECTS
That's one of Nigerian Rap Artiste
BADOO OF LIFE.................................feel free to download.



as always i love you all
i meant that word LOVE

ADVERT
more school form still available @ D.C.C
Contact +2348166260344 or eleyeledovers@yahoo.com

3 comments:

DOVERO said...

@joker and @ganiart now you guys can comment

Unknown said...

Nice

Unknown said...

Nice

Anything Official Video - Dovero ft Feey

watch live on youtube Anything Featuring Feyi aka FEEY a female  upcoming artiste with outstanding Vocal Anything is a ...