Saturday 18 May 2013

Dover and his student

 Good moring Everybody, anybody, somebody, all of us

i my self i see my student to be of Big Topic to me, in what way ?
1. they make me remember the days of still a computer college student of fun learning and Teaching your mates
2. they create interesting topics outside my Syllabus to be updated
3. i Dover do get every outside broadcasted information from them and i do confirm them via the internet
4. Although i do know when they are Joking via Lady JOKER and Miss GANIART, Madam HANNAH do make it more interesting with some funny back ups and all this are not out of Syllabus .................. You see, Damsel Esther she do bring the rest back due to The spirit of seriousness, when they are having too much fun with work i guess sometimes if she is not been carried along.
5. To me I LOVE MY STUDENT,
6. Due to the fact that i have few Male students


yesterday 17/05/2013
they all visited my dovercc edited pics and topics and found some trilling photos of 2012 like my Super Dover Picture below it is



THE SCHOOL WILL RESUME WITH FULL WORK ON MONDAY 20/05/2013

No comments:

Anything Official Video - Dovero ft Feey

watch live on youtube Anything Featuring Feyi aka FEEY a female  upcoming artiste with outstanding Vocal Anything is a ...