Monday 3 June 2013

Extra Ordinary Busy

DOVER COMPUTER COLLEGE

Oh lord bless my Huzzle, like my Facebook Palz will say, abi na,(pidgin English)

Its Monday 3rd / 6th June /2013

My last Post was on the 30th of May which was Dover added new Course to its management.

          Like i said about my second Video which i was Editing, its out and still within the OSBHCO association, buy tomorrow it will be in sales function tinz, World of Graphics is something Extraordinary but simple after yo have learned it from the right person DOVER himself, as at now, you guys still have the opportunity," to get dis huge but little time to gain things from me" I know iam not perfect, but out of the little self i represent, i was trained Just Desktop Publishing of 2003 Microsoft, now am training my Doves with Microsoft 2007, and they are getting it, and am proud of them any where i out them to represent me, in Schools, Organizations, on the web and lots more,yes dont forget we are small but we have just satrted, i can't do this small small tinz alone, ofcourse i need strong backups, and i have to bring them up myself just like Arsene Wenger of Arsenal, But mine is not for them to be useful for Anybody else but to be very useful for themselves and there family Respectively.

back to D.C.C

As my Doves know me to always ask this ? "must you talk" hahahahaha *eye brows up* lol

Back to Friday 31st of May 2013
     what actually happened, oooooh i remember, i was still fighting my Video for OSBHCO that was hosted by there fresh Zone (Ifeoluwa) as said,
      i got through with the arrangement on Saturday but cant burn that because of wrong disc (CD) instead of (DVD) then i switch my Burning to Trophy's Birthday Party Video and Slideshow with Dizzybaskid's No be Fake

      That reminds me Dover's Guy Dizzy is working on his new track, men i can't just wait to listen to that next one because i trust my guy Dizzy he have got good and responsible singles to Drop, May God bless our Huzzle's

      It was a rainy Saturday though, few work, much Sleep because My Boy Seyiark was not around During Morning due to the rain as well,
      And during Lecture on Friday i promised them that i will move to Microsoft Excel on Saturday. we did but one very important problem with me and my Student ( i noticed they don't want theory teaching but this theory help my Peejay and Daresco now in there respected Schools and likewise my Dove Omojevwe Joy. i make them know how interesting and helpful Theory is,


FEW FACT THAT AS GOT TO DO WITH THEORY
      You can't teach in a school with Practical all the time: yeah, to teach in any school as a computer teacher, it takes 10% Practical and 90% Theory or else you are not wanted in my school,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lolZ

       Yeah it got to Sunday, sabbath day, holy day, respect that day, when my Doves came we bounced on Microsoft Excel, we did the little magic that will not get there heads too exhausted and they grabbed it in no time,......................... haleluyah.                                                      I trust my Doves. Sharp and Ready to learn.

      Monday' a day to wake up and every responsible human must head out to work, i had too much chores to bounce on, i get up to them one after the other, and got them accomplished to 80% complete before night fall.
     My Doves came during the Evening as usual and we all are occupied up, my burning was all over my head so got few time for them, but respond to there calls of help me with this or that as usual every day, Dove Tolu and Dove Seyiark left the school around 7pm to give there seniors good and efficient space for work. and my laptop was restricted from any one because of my burning. hallelujah i have burned 5 out of expected 10 tonight. am working on the 6th as i type 72.2% that's the feedback i got when i checked.

Pics of the day is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dove Lovers thats my crew as at last week Wednesday exchanging Camera to make sure the below publication was this successful, my best of regards to them, and through my man Rasqiesho Lady Zainab will become a Dover Tomorrow and she will become "Dove Zainab" wow!!!!!!
Alongside we will also be welcoming my Boy Klinton Olamilekan too...................... ought to start today but cant due to Grandma's call......................
Olushola Samuel Tobi to join as well is under Discussion #ASAP#
HE WILL JOIN AS WELL NO CAUSE FOR ALARM NAANI

As you all know my 13,000 for every Course ran out last week Friday, but i look @ the outside of things here in the state and i extend it till next week Friday, read well, next week Friday not this coming Friday
***************************14th June 2013********************

Courses we offer here:
  • Desktop Publishing Training
  • Graphics Designing Training
  • Photo Editing Training
  • Internet browsing Training (if requested for)
  • Computer Management Training  
  • Computer Appreciation Training
  • Video Coverage and Editing *************NEW************
CHOOSE ANY COURSE OF YOUR CHOICE AND CONTACT ME ON +2348166260344 TO BOOK 1 FORM OR 2.

RT: As you all know my 13,000 for every Course ran out last week Friday, but i look @ the outside of things here in the state and i extend it till next week Friday, read well, next week Friday not this coming Friday
***************************14th June 2013********************

As always 
HERE YOU ARE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I LOVE YOU ALL I REMAIN MY LITTLE GENTLE SELF
BADOO DOVER
I REP D.C.C (Dover Computer College)

No comments:

Anything Official Video - Dovero ft Feey

watch live on youtube Anything Featuring Feyi aka FEEY a female  upcoming artiste with outstanding Vocal Anything is a ...