Thursday 6 June 2013

HELP NEEDED @ D,C,C

DOVER COMPUTER COLLEGE

i want o know my fans comment on my post, don't just download my slideshow and videos, just comment, thanks for my page view increase
please your comments are essential to be and the rest of the Admin.

Photo of the Day

Dover droped another tomite, Introduction alongside my Jovial Group on Whatsapp, you guys should not forget Dover is Whatsapp General.





Any other general is a counterfeit. okay lets go there oooo.

Me and my Students Everyday.

     Fan's its been a bit hard days for me with my student, all other than the problem with THEORY lecture, my students namely:

*Lady Ganiart    (still new to this disturbance and warned once)
*Lady Joker      (same with Ganiart)                 -------- them three want to turn my school upside down
leaded by
*Lady Doris (punished twice already)
Decided to omit theory lesson time @ D.C.C and that's the main thing they are here for, i have tried every best i could preach to them as in from a Teacher to its Pupil.But all have got to be in vain.

       Please fans help[ me comment your opinion, good words that will change there mind because i believe if you guys help me with this they will realize what they are doing because they really frustrated me a lot yesterday, that got me to just watch them like movie till its time for home,

*shouting for help ooooooooooooooo* guys this ladies want to turn my school up side down help ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I cant teach you without THEORY its not my way, this is a COLLEGE. i repeat !!!!! COLLEGE !!!!!

MUST I SHOUT
MUST I SING EVERYDAY
MUST YOU THIS GIRLS GET ME ANNOYED EVERYDAY

FANZ HELP OUT PLEASE

i am shouting this out because i am not perfect and i can't run this school alone. God help me ! *crying* all this is happening because *i cant touch ladies any how* *if any of my guy try all this* they know how i treat them, and they never leave my place empty heade, ask Neyoo, Daresco, Rasqiesho, 

will you fanz recommend it for me to be dealing with ladies like guys?

you people must comment, because this decision is too hard for me to decide alone, or should i say i don't want FEMALE student to give me rest of mind, and why will that when even my first two student are females @ 2011 older than this three Ladies here and it was outstanding to teach.

is it that for me to be able to run my school back to NORMAL i should let go o those THREE which i will see to be very easy to do.


Thank God Its Friday: Love You All
Please Comment Needed.

No comments:

Anything Official Video - Dovero ft Feey

watch live on youtube Anything Featuring Feyi aka FEEY a female  upcoming artiste with outstanding Vocal Anything is a ...