Monday 15 July 2013

Dover Computer College This Days By Dover

DOVER COMPUTER COLLEGE

Evening Friends And Fans
Its been sweet with learning here @ Dover Computer College

lets move toward the aspect of now improving students of mine. I mean all Of My Doves
Am really impressed in there high level of response to my skills of training which I see to be slow but due to the fast response they speeded me up.

1. Mr Jovial (klinthin)
    After he grabbed my skills with time, he joined my teaching crew, I can Recommend him To work any where as far as I can trust in him with my skills

2. Calculuz (Waliu)
    Mr. Question helped my theory teaching with his questioning during theory classes, and I never stoped him from asking me more and my answers are not only helping him, also helping the rest aswell, as far as I do try to make it go wild.

3. Zaheenab (Omodaxxy) & Esther (Damsel)
    This two are like Day and Night, but same in response to my skills here, them both are female, but can battle some week guys with the little publishing that they know so far.

4. Doris (Dorcas) & Tosyn (Naughty)
    The both too are like Backup to Zaheenab and Esther Above
Doris the problem on Corel Draw, same as Tosyn, Not all on Corel but the Photo Editing Aspect, Using of Corel Photo Paint to Edit seems Good to both of them because its very easy, but after Editing on getting to CorelDraw for Combination and stylish finish its always rough, So they have to use the hard but smooth Shape tool to edit.......................... Doris and Tosyn if you both see this make amends.

5. Toyin (Fashionist) and Hannah (Madam)
     Toyin is one of my Favorite same as Hannah, Hannah got hooked @ Microsoft Office Publisher Due to many Composition on some or let me say all the Publications from
   ADEVERTISEMENT
  AWARD CERTIFICATES
  WEBSITE
   BROCHURE
   BUSSINESS CARDS
  I.D CARDS
 and so on and so forth. Toyin got to be behind due to the status that she is a school teacher, but because she is fast now she got to be blend back into other Microsoft Office Package, as for corel she is still not up to edit like I want her. dat is dat

6. Joke (Joker) & Ganiya (Ganyheart)
    Ajoke Lady Joker, is now on Corel, wow. she got few test to go through as well as Ganyheart too

to be continued tomorrow

1 comment:

DOVERO said...

add your comment readers

Anything Official Video - Dovero ft Feey

watch live on youtube Anything Featuring Feyi aka FEEY a female  upcoming artiste with outstanding Vocal Anything is a ...