Saturday 25 August 2018

I Escaped Death Due to Brokenness - Facebook User Thank God




In honour of the deceased bike man, I feel extremely sad to share this. For the first time in my life I want to thank God for making me broke this day 25th of August 2018. I was so fortunate not to have much on me this morning if not would have also been a casualty of this unfortunate accident in the front of strong tower hospital Giwa Oke-Aro. I would have seated in the middle. 50naira saved my life. I had 100naira for the ride from oke aro to ishaga but the bike man was adamant and insisted on collecting nothing less than 150naira. I had to walk straight down to Giwa in the rain to take a cheap napep for just 50naira, it's not my instinct neither was I thinking about this unfortunate accident. Coincidentally the incident happened right in front of me, in front of strong tower hospital giwa Oke-Aro.  It's by his (God) grace. I had to turn back home. I just want to use this medium to thank God for keeping me alive. In honor of the deceased bike man, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. I'm alive.

He posted

No comments:

Anything Official Video - Dovero ft Feey

watch live on youtube Anything Featuring Feyi aka FEEY a female  upcoming artiste with outstanding Vocal Anything is a ...